Starting a blog can be hard!
There's so much to learn when you start a new blog. It's easy to become overwhelmed.
As a blogger and/or solopreneur you're responsible for your site upkeep, content generation, social media, email lists, marketing, products and services (creation and management)....
...the list goes on.!
A lot of people struggle to get their blog started because they don't know where to start, or they become overwhelmed with the amount of work and details.
BUT that overwhelm and confusion is what's holding you back!
I'm here to help you!
Imagine if you could have a Blogging Buddy who could...
- Help you set up your new blog
- Review your site and give you honest feedback with actionable steps to improve
- Chat to you about ideas when you're unsure of where to go next
- Plan and strategise with you on all elements of your blog
- Help you start and grow an email list
- Show you how to monetise your blog
- Help you and your blog grow and succeed!
How can I help you?
Here are some of the questions I get asked by new bloggers on a daily basis:
- I have an idea for a blog but don't know what to do next
- I've set up my blog, now what?
- Why don't I have more readers/traffic?
- What is an email list/How do I start an email list/How do I get more email list subscribers?
- How do I manage my time and juggle everything?
- Can I make money from my blog? And, more importantly, how do I do it?
- I have social media accounts set up, what do I do with them?
Sound familiar? I aim to answer a lot of these questions in my blog posts, email newsletters, freebies and courses. But sometimes you need a tailor-made solution and some 1:1 guidance to really make things work for you. That's where mentoring and coaching comes in.
What is coaching and how does it work?
I don't know about you, but when I think of coaching, I think about motivational speeches and people trying to change the way I live my life. Right?
Well, that's not how coaching at Flourishing Freelancer works.
I want to work with you, not for you. Every element of this coaching experience will be tailored to you, your ambitions and the ways that you work best.
Each new enquiry I receive will be followed up with a Skype chat (typically 20-30 minutes). This is not a sales call on my part, it is to allow me to get to know a little bit more about why you think you need coaching.
The initial call will enable me to ensure that a) coaching is actually right for you, and b) that you've chosen the right package to start with. And this initial chat and assessment won't cost you a penny!
Each coaching package then starts off with a review by me of whatever we are working on - you blog layout, your social media accounts, your email list etc. Using our initial chat as a basis, I can then assess how we go from what you currently have to achieving your goals.
But I won't just tell you what needs to be done and then set you on your way! In most packages, there will be a 30 minute Skype call to discuss the strategies and plans I have drawn up for you to ensure that you are not only happy with them, but that you are comfortable and confident in implementing them.
Ready to Learn More?
Unlike most coaching services, we don't just offer one single coaching package - we actually offer 8 different packages to ensure that the service you receive is exactly what you need.
Click on the button below to find out more.
© 2017 Flourishing Freelancer
Wait, before you go...
...grab yourself a copy of the Ultimate Blogger Resource List (and boost your blog today!)